Easily stated as one of the toughest engineering department, Electrical Engineering is an asset for the people with an interest in it. Growth and Interest is always proportional. If an engineer drives his interest in the desired way, growth is inevitable. To make it the continuous flow of thoughts, we must be in regular touch with the ongoing prospects of the world. There are many online works, regularly mentored. Hence technological advancements must be as easy to recognize as a click. The urge to be informed, inspired and entertained is well quenched.
While few Electrical Engineers have animpeccable interest in fields like PCB Designing, some admire a totally different field of Optically transmitting the signals using multiple cables, or Cable trunking. This is a widely popular aspect that the guys like you admire to work upon. Being passionate students in Schools, Colleges and even while pursuing a job, certain guiding is helpful. There are systematic materials available over internet but are sometimes hard to locate. Some of them is Bonn group which provide all types of cable management systems.
Through this passage, I would try to make you aware of some such fantastic sites to find. Certainly would help you out.
- Electronics Blog: Kept regularly by R. Vivek. He is an engineer from India, and he shares his work and other relevant electronics and electrical projects. Also serves well in the field of Robotics.
- OpenElectrical Blog: consists of tons of regular news and updates in Electrical World.
- Zentech Blog: driven by Zentech Manufacturing Inc., it offers great knowledge Printed Circuit Board(PCB) Assembly, design and Testing.
- IEEE Spectrum: Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers(IEEE) Spectrum covers “the latest technology news and analysis from world’s leading engineering magazine.” A valuable source of news and information, it is a frequently updated, comprehensive news outlet for the engineering world. You’ll find everything from Silicon Valley news to biotech, hackers, and solar wind power is covered in-depth at IEEE Spectrum. If you’re looking to keep your finger on the pulse of the engineering world, this is the blog for you.
- Engineering.com: Brings the crux of all sections of engineering together, includes videos, voices, featured section, games, and puzzles. Therefore, overall vision is possible.
- Engineering Expert Witness Blog: Authored by Philip J. O’ Keefe. This is one of the most valued expert blog available online.
- 3D Electrical Services: Great site for all options to search starting from technology to school projects.
Internship and Job search Keyword to search:
- Adafruit: Job board for designers, makers, programmers, artists and engineers
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE): This is well-reputed job site of the IEEE for internship
- National Science Foundation REU Sites: The Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program supports active research participation by undergraduate students in any of the areas of research funded by the National Science Foundation
- Dice: A leading career site for technology and engineering professionals
- Pathways to Science: For searching and opting programs such as undergraduate summer research and training opportunities, graduate fellowships, postdoctoral positions, as well as resources and materials for referring, recruiting and mentoring.
- Research Gate: Network dedicated to science and research. Perfect place for connection, collaborating and discovering scientific papers that published, jobs and conferences
- Engineer.net: A large-scale engineering job-search engine that comprises of many companies use to find new talent
- Engineering Central: Lists worthyengineering positions and resumes across all engineering disciplines throughout